There’s a few announcements to make, and for those of you that follow Coffee & Wool on Facebook you probably already know about it, but start helping us spread the word.
The Traveling Yarn Yogi and her yarn bus Purl is on the way to visit our Pints and Purls meet up on January 10th from 6pm until she’s sick of us, or 9pm, whichever comes first.
Now on to the other things…
I’ve got some things bubbling for 2020!
- Individual Lessons – I am making myself available for one-on-one lessons for brand new and beginning level knitters and crocheters on Saturdays and Sundays. Please contact me directly for pricing and time slots.
- Finishing Services – available after January 18th – don’t like blocking, weaving in tons of ends, or assembling parts. Guess who’s finishing up a space in her home dedicated to all things yarn? Uh huh – this kid. The crafting cave is a pet free room where projects can be professionally finished. Keep in mind, the rest of my home isn’t pet free, but as many precautions as possible will be taken to limit allergen exposure to anyone sensitive to cats or dogs. Finishing services vary in price, based on what is required and time involved.
- Yarn Winding – available after January 1st – I’ve found over the past year that I know a lot of people that hate winding their own yarn, or do not have the space/tools to do so. I’ve got you covered, especially after being gifted a wonderful yarn swift for Christmas that accompanies the professional grade ball winder that’s already been a part of the craft arsenal. For folks local to Gainesville, Georgia we will work out a pick up and drop off schedule. For non-locals, we can work out shipping, but I would encourage checking with your local yarn store first.
- Skeins under 200 yards – $2
- Skeins under 450 yards – $4
- Jumbo skeins (anything over 450) – prices vary due to yarn weight and size but will range from $5-15.
There are some other plans being worked on for the coming year, an idea is being tossed around for a very specific knitting group, a charity project is in the works, it’s all about getting logistics in place.